Vigil Games strives to be a world-class game development studio that produces high-quality interactive entertainment for a global audience. Our plan to accomplish this objective is simple. We will build an organization that practices strong management and leadership skills to support talented groups of creative people building games through cooperation and teamwork.
- ~ Vigil Games
History EditThe company was formed by David Adams by Joe Madureira with support from Marvin Donald and Ryan Stefanelli in 2005. It was founded on the dream of " Making an original intellectual property for console systems with a completely new team on cutting edge technology".
Now the company consists of over 120 members, all dedicated on the creation of great games of the highest quality.
Dark Millennium Online Edit
Since 2007 to about late 2008 the company has been working on the game engine, adapting it to the MMO format. Now, the project has grown; Vigil is now working on the functional aspects of the game.
Currently, the project is focused on the finalisation of primary zones and development of later zones of the Dark Millennium world.
Other Projects Edit
The Team Edit
- David Adams -- General Manager
- Joe Madureira -- Studio Creative Director
- John Mueller -- Studio Art Director
- Han Randhawa -- Art Director
- Colin Bonstead -- Technical Director
- Kay Gilmore -- Development Director
- Mark Downie -- Lead World Designer
- Brian 'BoBo' Jones -- Lead Character Artist
- Jeremy Fones -- Lead Animator
- Virginia Critchfield -- Senior Concept Artist
And many more.